We’re looking to hire a Web Design Intern for a 4 month position. This is a paid opportunity at $12/hour, working an average of 20 hours per week. Please see this post for the details and send us a résumé with some examples of your work if you’re interested. We prefer individuals located in Ann Arbor.
The full intern listing has been posted below. Please submit your application to
Wojo Design is a full-service web agency that helps clients at every stage from initial website design to online marketing and social media campaign implementation. We are seeking an ambitious and self-motivated web design intern who can take on a wide range of responsibilities.
- Building basic HTML websites.
- Creating basic web design compositions.
- Formatting and editing images to be used on client websites.
- Cross-browser testing.
- Updating client websites.
- Performing keyword research for search engine optimization campaigns.
- Building links to internal and client websites.
- Updating social media sites internally and for clients.
- Reviewing and proofreading proposals.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop
- Know your way around Microsoft Excel
- The ability to upload files with an FTP Client (Transmit, FileZilla, etc.)
- A good understanding of HTML and CSS and the ability to turn a simple design into a web page.
- PHP experience
This internship position will provide an excellent learning opportunity as you will work on a wide variety of projects and tasks. During the course of the internship you will become proficient with several content management systems, work on many web design and web development projects, participate in online marketing campaigns at all stages, and work closely with the company founders.
This position is open immediately and will be filled once the appropriate candidate is found. This is a 4-month internship with the possibility for extension. You are expected to work around 20 hours a week on average, however, we can be flexible to meet the needs of your schedule. You will be paid $12/hour.
We have an office in Ann Arbor that you may work out of, and at times you will be expected to meet there. However, if preferable you can also work from home on a regular basis. We are very easy to work with, and as long as you get the job done and work hard, we’re happy to be very accommodating.
Please send any examples of past web design and/or development work.