We’re looking to add a top-notch interactive designer/frontend developer to join our development team; someone who knows great UX/UI and loves to build awesome things. Details about the position can be found below in this blog post. Or (even better) – check out our groovy Hiring Page.
We are light on management and heavy on results; you must be able to work just as well independently as you do collaboratively. You should be interested in creating new things, like to solve problems creatively, and be passionate about your work. We believe arguing with your boss is a good thing, and refusing to accept anything you can’t be proud of is even better.
The person who fills this position could be found doing any one of the following at a given time:
- Collaborating with the rest of the development team to create user personas, information architecture, design sketches, wireframes and project quotes
- Designing ridiculously good interfaces for web/mobile sites/applications
- Creating HTML/CSS/JS code from your (or others) designs
- Reviewing designs/products/features with coworkers or clients to offer and/or receive constructive criticism.
Here are some rather boring things that a perfect candidate might just have on their resume:
- 3+ years experience designing and building interactive interfaces
- Expertise with the Adobe creative suite
- Experience with IA, UI, UX, and any other fun acronyms associated with building interfaces
- A link to a really impressive portfolio
The ever-popular “Bonus Points” list that every job posting has:
- HTML5 & CSS3
- Building interfaces within an MVC framework like CodeIgniter or Ruby on Rails
- Building interfaces within a CMS like EE, WordPress, or Drupal.
- Mobile App/Website Design
- Version Control like Git or SVN
- Ninja stars or nun-chucks
Flexible location & schedule, $2.5k to build your new work environment, 401k and health benefits.
Please send your résumé (no word docs please), link to portfolio, and salary requirements.